What we do -
LVE is a not for profit company with a network of commercially viable businesses that provides employment opportunities for people disadvantaged by disability.
LVE removes barriers to employment by empowering people to develop real work skills that will enable them to productively contribute to the economic and social vitality of the general community.
What we offer -
- A workplace environment with normal working conditions, similar to that of any other business in the general community.
- On the job practical experience so employees have the opportunity to practice and perfect their skills.
- Skill training and employment support that is tailored to suit the needs of the individual.
- Award based wages for employees that reflect the value of their contribution to the viability of the business.
- A safe and healthy working environment where employees are trained to work using high quality modern equipment and machinery.
What LVE is about -
- The dignity of going to work and doing a real job.
- The self respect that comes with earning a wage.
- Job training and skill development.
- Reducing dependance on welfare.
- Contributing back to our community.
- Pride in the quality of our work.
- Looking after our customers.
It's about making sure our businesses work so people with disability can.
We acknowledge and thank our valued customers who use LVE as their preferred supplier of goods and services.
In doing so our customers help transfer the power of work to people disadvantaged by disability. Each order helps LVE to gainfully employ people and train them into skills to achieve their maximum potential.
At LVE we believe in the power of work and witness how it continues to transform lives every single day.